HAVEN ON THE QUEENSWAY www.havenontheq.com
Provides humanitarian relief to needy people in our community, by meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Services and support programs include:
- Food Bank—Provides food and comfort to over 350 people in the local community each week.
- Hope with Wheels—A mobile humanitarian van travels every Tuesday and Thursday evenings into the downtown core of Toronto bringing food, clothing, toiletries and hope to the homeless.
- Cornerstone—Provides monthly meals to approximately 400 less fortunate people in Toronto.
- Inmate Outreach—Monthly team visits to Mimico Correctional Facilities and Kinark Child and Family Services providing encouragement through music and on-on-one mentorship.
- Sometimes Secrets Hurt—Recovery support groups which include the 12-Steps program and abortion recovery.
- Hand-in-Hand—Mentorship to clients who use the Haven services.
- Individual Counseling—Certified counselors available for individual counseling.
- Community Service Referrals
- Care Closet—A selection of clothing, shoes, and household equipment provided free to those less fortunate in our community.
- Children’s Book Centre—New children’s books available free to parents and children who visit the Haven.
Provides shoeboxes filled with toiletries to shelters for men and women.
The Gathering is a place where adults with special needs gather together once a month to encourage each other, build relationships, and engage in fellowship.
Linda is the pastor and administrator of children and youth programs at an Ethiopian church in Toronto.
MLC (MY LIFE CENTRE)
Restoring hope to young women between the ages of 12-24 who are suffering from post-abortion stress, crisis pregnancy, abusive and unhealthy relationships, STIs, poor self-esteem, and depression. MLC offers support counseling, free pregnancy tests, small group studies, youth outreach, and sex education and presentations.
CORVILLE PETERS—At The Cross Ministries/Live
Corville is the Founder and Director of “At The Cross Live,” a ministry aimed at restoring lost and broken lives through the power of the Cross and faith in Jesus Christ. “At The Cross Live” is a vehicle for serving lost and hurting souls with the message of the Cross of Jesus Christ through interactive television.
QUEBEC CHURCH PROJECT
Provides support and short-term mission teams to small churches in Quebec.
WE GO, WE SEND, WE PRAY
Please support our missionaries
and missions organizations in our city, country and around the world!